Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm Back

Vacation has ended and to steal a line from "Mike and Mike in the Morning"...I'm back and better than ever. All was good at home, but it was time to return from the Kepler Reality Tour. With the cross country team reporting in 30 days I need to make sure I have everything squared away...especially with so many new faces entering our program. I'm looking forward to having really young group again because our returners are good kids and will help them adjust from day one.

I will be helping at two high school cross country camps a few days in the coming weeks. I always enjoy working those events. The interaction that happens with the runners and coaches is very positive. I have worked with these coaches before, so I know the camps will be well organized and the kids will be eager to work and learn.

It's going to be a hot one here in the city this weekend. I hope I find some activities to do that will allow me to stay cool. Enjoy the weekend everybody.

No comments: