Friday, September 2, 2011

Getting Libertized

We spend a lot of time at Liberty Park doing our threshold work during the year. It is only about two and a half miles from campus so it's easy to get to. Liberty features a 1.5 mile loop with either a woodchip trail or grass to run on. The trail has a gradual slope to it, but not enough in either direction to interrupt the consistency we are looking for in these efforts.

Another attempt at using my HD Flip Cam. I even did a little editing by trimming some of the clips. If I ever figure out how to combine them and add music I'll be in business and you won't have to listen to me giving instructions.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get some footage from our meet on Saturday. Be sure to play the videos from the bottom to the top. I didn't save them in the in the right order (still learning).





No comments: