Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Ok...here we go.  I will try to be a little more regular now that the indoor season is in full swing.  Click HERE to view my weekly press conference.  Click on the multimedia tab in the center of the page and it should bring up my recent pressors.

It's hard to believe January is almost over.  We've had three solid meets with different groups competing.  Overall, I like where we are headed and we will be expecting big things in October.

Since my press conferences are results oriented I will begin to discuss other topics related to our program and the recent changes within the NCAA structure (Autonomy Five) and what it means for us.  I may also spotlight a few other topics such as our terrific academic honors, all of our great resources, and of course our home meet information.

I hope your New Year is off to a great start.


No comments: