Saturday, January 2, 2010

Congrats Lauren & Matt!




The New Year has started off well for one of our former runners (and conference champion), Lauren Endersen. Lauren was married to Matt Madigan today (Jan 2nd) at Red Butte Garden here in SLC. It was a very eloquent event and I was glad I was able to attend. I always enjoy watching my former athletes continue to grow and hear about their lives after they have moved on from our team. These events also bring back teammates which in turn leads to other great memories during their time in our program. I can't tell you how much it means to me as their coach to see all these wonderful young women support each other long beyond their running/college days together.

The pictures include Lauren and Matt cutting the wedding cake, a few of Lauren's teammates (including Kellie and Chelsea who served as brides' maids) and Lauren and me.

In case your wondering....Lauren recently finished her first semester in medical school at The Ohio State University and is ranked #1 in the class....geeee, what a surprise?!?!?! :)

No comments: