Friday, January 8, 2010

Resolutions

I've never been a big resolution guy other than I know I need to eat more fruits and veggies than I do. The next line will earn me disdain and dirty looks from some, but...I'm usually trying to gain weight rather than lose it despite the fact I can out eat everyone in my family during the holidays. I only run about half or less the miles I ran when I was in college so I'm trying :) I actually run less at this time of the year (due to weather and work demands), have more stress (work), and don't eat as well (traveling) so go figure. One of these years my metabolism will catch up with me I'm sure.

I still have a few more goals that I want to reach including obtaining a doctorate degree, owning property in Park City, and of course leading the Utes to a conference championship. Hopefully, I can continue to work towards these goals as well as find more ways (other than V8 and juice) to incorporate fruits/veggies into my life. Good luck with your goals and happy new year.

No comments: